Some things that I've written
- Gonzalez, F., Balajewicz, M. (2019) Dilated recurrent neural networks for learning multi-scale dynamics (Working paper)
- Gonzalez, F., Balajewicz, M. (2018) Deep convolutional recurrent autoencoders for learning low-dimensional feature dynamics of fluid systems , arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.01346 (Submitted to International Journal of Numerical Methods in Fluids)
- Gonzalez, F., Rogers, B. (2016) Asynchronous Navier-Stokes solver for unstructured grids using overdecomposition, Los Alamos National Laboratory Tech. Rep. LA-UR-16-27258, 104-124.
- Bakosi, J., Bird, R., Junghans, C., Pavel, R., Waltz, J., Gonzalez, F., Rogers, B. (2017) Quinoa: Adaptive Computational Fluid Dynamics, 15th Annual Workshop on Charm++ and its Applications, Urbana, IL.
- Gonzalez, F. (2016) Numerical simulation of highly pulsatile blood flow through idealized femoral artery bifurcations, 2016 Undergraduate Research Symposium, Urbana, IL.
- Gonzalez, F. (2015) Gain scheduling approach to variable pitch vertical axis wind turbines, 2015 SAEOPP McNair/SSS Scholars Research Conference, Atlanta, GA. (2nd Place Oral Presentation Award)
- Gonzalez, F. (2015) Parallelized 2D vortex panel model for rotating airfoils, 2015 Undergraduate Research Symposium, Urbana, IL.